If you are looking for the "Father's Love Blog Hop" please scroll down to the next post and remember it is the last day for this hop...thanks for stopping by...
Zoe's "Friendship Blog Hop"
I am so excited to be in another hop and this time to celebrate Friendships and I just love my friends!!! woot woot!! they are the best! and in the crafty world the most generous and loving I have met too!
If you are here from the Host Zoe...then you are in the right place if not and happened by chance please go back to the beginning at http://craftyx.blogspot.com because I don't want you to miss the chance of winning some candy! :)
I have included the lineup in case you get lost along the way...
- Host- Zoe Crafty X. http://craftyx.blogspot.com
- Kari Sanchez. http://purplefuntastickcreatio
- Nancy Morin http://www.scrappingoutofcontr
- Erin Nagy http://www.pagesofpictures.com
- Linn Thompson Cloninger. http://www.linnsscrapshack.blo
- Gina Torres - http://californiascrappin-gcin
- Gill McCall - http://creationsbygillm.blogsp
- Freda Thomas http://scraparama.blogspot.com
- Cherie Pemberton http://www.gracefulcardmakers.
- Jamie Lindstrom (Scrapbookingprincesjamie)- http://www.myamusinglife.blogs
- Monica Edwards (scrap2treasure) http://www.scraps2treasure.blo
- Alina Coronado (Addicted to Scrapping) http://neverstopscrapping.blog
- Melissa Langford Mueller (A Creative Journey) http://acreativejourneywithmel
- Jenny http://jennyplace26.blogspot.c
- Rhonda http://craftingwithblue.blogsp
The only requirement for this hop was to make a card about friendship and I didn't have any stamps or stickers for that really except small sayings so I did mine like this and a little different and hope you "likey" and be able to be inspired to use up your leftover stickers and embellishments like I did... :)
Here is my "Friendship" cards I made for the hop...hope you like it and the recipe is below the picture. I loved how it turned out! :) And if you have a friend and make sure to tell them how much you enjoy their friendship that you have with them. :) I am planning on making some more and sending them out to friends....what a surprise they will be getting! :) giggles...I love doing surprises.
Recipe for Cards:
I had some left over embellishments, the butterfly, self adhesive gems and bling! and the pretty flower (from my friend Rosemary Woodruff) and the paper is from my local store and can't remember the designer name since I had it for a while but one of my many faves! :) and it is all been either popped up or stick or brad...on top of rose cardstock...so pretty! :) I have not decided who is getting this yet!...hmmm....lol...
Card #2 It is kinda hot pink but not quite yet and some butterflies stickers that I had and blinged up with self adhesive gems and then the pretty ribbon from Making Memories and more self adhesive gems on the top right side to stand it out a bit...soft green....then I had some left over letter stickers with little bugs on them which I thought would be perfect with the butterflies...another simple card but I have a friend who loves gardening and I think she will love this card!
Have some stickers I will be giving away as blog candy but I have not picked them up yet ...so please leave a comment and your email address so I can contact you otherwise I draw another name. I would love for you to become a follower and/or take my button and if anything else just leave a comment for me and I will get back to you! :) Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon! :)
Now you go to Nancy!
In His Love,