Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sorry about not Posting as planned

Was sickie over the whole weekend and it is not better as I have hoped and then I ran out of tape runner and was planning to go to the store today and then the storm and I just didn't want to fool with it....oye...so I will be posting in a few days. :)

Please tune in a few days because tomorrow I have an ENT appt to see if we can kick this problem in the butt!...I am for one am so ready for Spring and getting out of the house....lol...it has been a long winter!

And I have not forgotten the Grand Prize drawing and will do that as soon as I can since I still have not gotten all the names in yet...there was over 40! WOW!!!!
Thanks so much for your support and the positive feedback!

I have posted a schedule that I planned to stick to but I need to tweak it some more...so I will update that again and then you can see what I am doing each day!
Thanks for Stopping by...and blessings to you! :)
K

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments