Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shout out to some friends!

I wanted to thank and shout some friends who inspired and challenged me in my crafting journey and help me with positive and kind words....Marianne Smith of Paper or Fabric Crafter, Michelle Peaks - Holy Cricut, and last but not least Erin SpantastiKreations...they are awsome crafters and designers and have great stuff on their blogs ..go check them out, I promise you won't be sorry! Thanks gals and continue to inspire and keep up the great work! Now it is time for me to post some pics so we can get this blog on the road! :)

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments