Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome to My Blog





Hey Stalkers, I mean um...Crafty friends! (giggles) I am so exxcciitteeeddddd! You couldn't tell could you! :) It is exciting time and I am so blessed with many friends that I wish I could mention them all but they know I been wanting to have a blog for some time and so here it is and WELCOME!

Right now I do simple card making with stamps, embossing tools, ink and the like...but soon I will have a Cricut and a Big Shot and expand my knowledge of card making and scrapping...which I LOVE!

Thanks for stopping by and check out my cards I made on Monday and I have a couple more that are really kinda more than these simple cards because I based on the recipient that receives them so my card(s) can range from simple to fancy. I will also do one Christmas card or project per month...so enjoy!

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments