Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heartache No One Sees Faith Blog Hop

Welcome to the Heartache No One Sees Faith Blog Hop. If you are hopping with us you should have come from Monique's blog. if you just happened to find this post, please go to www.mypapertreehouse.com so that you can start the hop from the very beginning. :) Now to the hop:

Women have a very unique way of being strong, yet gentle. through this process we find ourselves many times hiding heartaches that truly affect us, but somehow we cannot bring ourselves to talk about. Sometimes it is because of "what would people say" or because we want to keep a certain image, or even because we are trying to keep our loved ones from becoming worried: we hold on to the heartache and even come to believe that "this is as good as it will ever get". Today we are out in the internet laying our hearts bare before the world. We have come to understand that God IS who He says He is and indeed He will complete the work He has begun, and so we lay our heartache before Him in hopes that He will meet us here. As you go through this hop, take the time to think about your own hidden heartache, and if any of our blogs motivate you to speak about it, leave us a comment or even send us an email (mine is purplefuzz06@yahoo.com). As sisters we should remain together and encourage each other to continue the walk towards His arms: the only place we will find rest and comfort.



Here's how the hop works:

Like last time we have some GRAND Prizes to share with you, plus most of the blog owners are willing to share some RAK with you. In order to qualify for the GRAND Prizes you ought to leave a comment under this thread and become a follower of this blog (if you are not one yet). We are asking that you would also become a follower of paper Tree House Studio on Facebook so that you can stay updated with our challenges and contests. In order to qualify for the RAKS i ask that you would also become a follower of those blogs and leave them a comment with your thoughts about the project they might have created or the story they were willing to share (if any). It can be very humbling to share our hearts with the world, yet the Bible says that our troubles come so that we can console another going through the same thing. My prayer is that the Lord would use this for His Glory as He heals all of our hearts.


Now for the GRAND Prizes:

Paper Tree House Studio:
Scrapbook News and Review Magazine: One Year Subscription
Bella Blvd.: $45 retail value worth of their yummy product
Echo Park: Love Line
Scrapbooks & Stuff: Cricut Your Story
Punky Sprouts:
The Paper Blossom Shop: $25 gift certificate to their shop.

Remember that in order to be considered a winner, you should leave a comment here and become a follower. :) It is that simple.

As you hop through the blogs you will see some very open lives, and others that are not as much. We are all being molded everyday more into His liking. Know that I have been praying for each of the participants, and as you begin to open your heart, I will be praying for you as well. It is my desire that the Lord would begin to build a community of bold women that would be willing to show their weaknesses so that in turn He can be their strength. Maybe next month we can hop through your blog as well.. This will happen every month on the very last weekend of the month, so please plan to be here learning about Him and about His love for YOU and His commitment to make you His!

Here is the list of bold and beautiful women that were willing to lay it all out there:

My Paper Tree House: www.mypapertreehouse.com
Nana Campana: www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com
Rebecca: www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com
Sueli Pinheiro:http://suelipinheiro.blogspot.com/
Kacee:http://www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
Jessie:http://scrapbookingmiami.blogspot.com/
Selina:http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com/
Arlene:http://teenyterrors.blogspot.com/
Natalie:http://vegetablog.wordpress.com/
Christel:http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
Bonnie: http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
Dolores:http://scrapperinnewyork.blogspot.com/
Monique:http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/
Kari:http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
Tania: http://throughtrialsiambeingpurified.blogspot.com/


Here is my story: When we were asked to share out heartaches...I had so many to choose from and I can give you my life story to tell you so much but the one thing I would like to share with is we all have a lot of heartaches in our lives....deaths of love ones (my most recent my beloved Gramma on Nov. 27th, 2010) and the ones we loved who walk out of our lives and broken marriages (divorced for over 11 years) and our children who we have to train and teach to live in this difficult and broken world and I do it as a single parent...there is so much I can say and it is difficult for me to pick one so with that being said all I know is I couldn't get through them without my Father in Heaven...He loves us and helps us walk through the fires of disappointments, trials, loss and heartaches of our lives but I know to read His word for they are living water to me and to you and the ones I recommend during tough times is the Psalms...they are so calming to me and I have been reading them a lot lately...due to medical problems and the like ..like they say when it rains it pours...but then recently He led me to the Psalm that really catches me is Psalm 18 and I recommend it highly to be read...my favorite is at the beginning...verses 1 and 2. Remember he won't lead you where you can't handle it and his grace is sufficient in our weakness and His strength is what helps us keep going. Remember how much He loves you!



Well here is the tag I did for this hop and the tag is a use by Sizzix die and I scrunched it up and I chalked green and yellow on the background and stampology stamps were used and also a purple *hehe* butterfly and I stickle the daisy center I used here and these are Martha Stewart daisies that I have from over a few years ago...then a sticker sentiment with Psalm 24:4-5 on it then I sticked another small flower next to that and then a pretty green ribbon on bottom and also used a yellow ribbon!....hope you like my project for it was my take of how God makes our heartaches into something beautiful in our lives.

I don't have the blog candy yet but I am going to get something but don't know what..hehe..so later on that.

Thanks for stopping my blog and enjoy the hop as you go on to Tania's blog. I welcome your comments and thanks for checking me out! :)

Thanks for participating with us... Now hop on over to Tania's blog at http://throughtrialsiambeingpurified.blogspot.com/

Love in Christ,
Kari

19 comments:

Sueli Pinheiro said...

Muy bonito tu trabajo y tu testigo. Dios te bendiga. Continuo saltando.
Besitos y bendiciones.

Unknown said...

Hola!!! muy lindo trabajo!! Dios te de fuerzas cada dia! bendiciones
sigo saltando
Debora

Unknown said...

Your tag is beautiful! Thank you for sharing just a little piece of you.

Liz
whichcraft@me.com

Unknown said...

That is a lovely tag.
I love the Psalms as well, esp when things are tough. It is the way they are so real, they don't shy away from tough times, they face them square on and shout out the Psalmist's feelings, and yet they also always point back to God as our rock.

Unknown said...

beautiful tag. Love the colors, thank you for sharing your love that Psalms too.
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Catherine said...

Such a sweet, pretty tag. I too find that I can turn to Psalms for strength and inspiration.

Erika said...

beutiful tag!
i´ll keep jumping.
kisses!

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing:) Loss is very hard, and it is so much easier when you know they were in the right place with the LORD:)
I loved your tag!! Very Pretty:)
new follower
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com

Kelly Sas said...

Your sharing of the Psalms is a beautiful testament of your faith. Your tag is beautiful also.

SavannaLea said...

Gorgeous tag...thanks for sharing your story with us.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your tag, your story, and your faith.

fabitolana said...

Hola
Tienes un testimonio muy lindo la fé en Dios Te a llebado a vencer todos los obstaculos eres una mujer muy fuerte ...
espero en Dios salgás pronto de tú enfermedad aqui estaré para apoyarte ...
un fuerte abrazo y Bendiciones

Tamara said...

Beautiful tag! TFS!
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

Susie said...

wonderful tag and post! I love Psalm 18 too! Looking forward to getting to know you more from following your blog!

Wendy Swenne said...

thanks so much for sharing

Misty said...

Thank you for sharing, and your tag is sweet.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

Viviana Jara (Chile) said...

Gracias por compartir tu testimonio con nosotras. Tu trabajo muy delicado. Bendiciones.

Cindy said...

Love your tag! I'm a new follower.

Cindy

Scrappin' Sista said...

I love the tag. The colors are amazing! Thanks for sharing your story. Much love and scrappy hugs.

Love in Christ,
Christel (Scrappin' Sista)

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments