Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Marianne's Visit comes to an End

Hello bloggers and what a beautiful day it is outside...too bad I am sickie to enjoy it....hopefully it will get better with out the snow coming back like me and I can enjoy it soon ...so on to business....wasn't Marianne's project awesome...I gave her two days to show you some neat new project you can try but evidently no one was interested except one...so she gets the gem prize....Bunny Freak...please send me your address to purplefuzz06@yahoo.com for me to send the blog candy to you! Congrats! :)

As we continue to celebrate National Craft Month I hope you come back to see my latest creation...my oldest son's brithday card... being sick it takes me forever to get a card done...have a wonderful night and God bless you!
K

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments