Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guest Designer - August 16th

Hello Friends!

Nice to see you are here again...thanks for stopping by my blog and today I have several news before we get to the Guest Designer Tuesday...first off I will be in several hops the next several weeks...lol...so make sure to stop by and check it out! I have one coming up on the 20th and the 22nd for this month...already had several in the last few weeks and you can check the archives...

Then starting September I will be doing a Faith Verse Series with new and old guest designers that will use their favorite scripture; each http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifweek I will post one and they will give their favorite verse and tell why and then make a project using that verse in it. I am very excited about this and God has been laying this on my heart for a while so I am going to put in action. Hope you stop by and check it out and their amazing stories.

Now off to my Guest Designer: Jen Roseman and her blog Memories with Jen...she is a talented designer and she also has a blog she shares with another friend of mine...Kimmarie and it is called the Scrappin Chics Challenges...so make sure you stop by and give them bloggy love.

Down below is her project: She did a cute summer LO...

I had a niece that graduated from High School and I made an album for her and so this is one of my LO from that album...isn't she pretty! :) So proud of her and thanks for coming by to check out my guest design for Kari...Jen



What an awesome job she did and the colors are so pretty! Summer went by too fast for me been very busy and new endeavors has begun and it has been one thing after another...lol...Hope you all had a fantastic summer and being prepared to gear up for another school year...I hope you enjoyed her project and thanks again for stopping by and don't forget the bloggy love and all... :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

Beautiful!! The colors are soo pretty!! Great job!!

Shawnee
blessedonthebrightside.com

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

beautiful job and beautiful niece....

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments