Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Robert's Arts and Craft Project

Hello Friends!!

Nice to see you all again...and great news my furbaby is fine and coming home tomorrow! yay!! :) Praise God that he had a good vet! :) Now for another exciting news this project I am showing today is my first post as a NEW DT member of Robert's Arts and Craft!! wooohooo!! And they have an awesome store so check it out!!!! I love their products and they are very good prices too...and you can get there by my sidebar with the button I have as a member of the Design Team and I am thrilled to be with a talented group!

So without further ado: here is my retro tag that I made for a teenager who is going through a hard time right now and is a member in my church...she loves Retro! So I thought I used the tag and made a template off the patterned paper and cut it to size to fit the tag...inked it up with my Orange stamp pad (got to make it groovy!) then I used some flowers and rick rack on it for embellishments then put some funky ribbons and threads...and she can use it as a bookmarker for upcoming school year...I think she will like it! :)

Here is the tag look like plain:


Here is the finished project:


Hope you liked it and be inspired to make some for your kids or family! :)

Thanks for stopping by as always ...you are special to me and have a blessed day! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful transformation of plain into a creative tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

This is sweet Kari. I could cut some up and have the kids embellish them! They love to use mom's goodies!

Priya said...

Wao! lovely tag hun.... Great job and congratulation on your new job at robert's art and crafts!

Hugs from India,
Priya...

http://priya-n-papers.blogspot.com/

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments