Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Craft with Kristal Andrew stamps... :)


Hello Friends!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...it has been a crazy few days and my cat lived!!! amazing and he was so loved and wasn't his time yet...I was able to bring him home today and was so happy and everyone missed him terribly...lol...spoiled rotten! :)

I promised the other day I would show the other stuff I made for app on DT and didn't get the chance to do so but my kitty was first and I am okay with that...next time Kristal!!

I made a simple card for a friend and just knew KA stamp "smile" was perfect! and I used a bluecardstock with bubble print paper cut to size to put on top of it then embellished with blue rickrack ribbon and punched two scalloped circles and stamped the "smile" on the 1 inch circle punch and popped it with popdot...and voila! very simple but love it!



I made this tag for a friend of mine for her birthday and thought she could use it however she wanted too...probably knowing her it will be set out...lol...

I used a tag die cut from sizzix and then inked it up with purple and used some of Shannon Leffew Keith's flowers then stamped with KA stamp "You control your own destiny" that I have and then use a couple of butterflies and ribbons on it and oh yea some self adhesive chocolate gems from CTMH and voila!...hehe it is done again very simple and of course my favorite color had to be used! lol... :)



I hope you enjoyed my creations and be inspired and as always thanks for stopping by and have a great evening! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

3 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

I love your card and your tag ... very elegant and the sentiments are purrrfect. Prayers have been answered with Angel and I'm glad he's home where he belongs and much deserved loving!!! Hugs and love to you my Sister and Friend!! Always love looking at your designs as they are inspiring!

Brooke said...

That's pretty. I'm glad to be on the deign team for Roberts with you. New follower now.

Scrapbooking Ideas said...

I'm a big fan of Crystal's work! The way she designs makes the output look simple yet stunning is a gift that not everyone have!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments