Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Friday, September 16, 2011

Paper Hoarders Design Team Post - Sept. 16th

Hello Friends!

I had another Paper Hoarder Design Team assignment...I needed to do a challenge that was that I make something FALL and use 2 of the following colors...red, orange, yellow, brown, gold...and I um...well...did use well all of them...hehe...I love how the card turned out...sigh...Fall is just lovely...I really do love it...have I said that enough??? hehe..

Here is my card:

Recipe:
I used browncardstock from SU and then I used a left over scrappy paper that had all these pretty leaves on them and taped to the cs and then I embellished with leaves and the ribbons of lace and rick rack then I used my CMTH sentiment and used a rub on pumpkin that I had (forget the collection..many years ago) and a punched out leaf with orange glitter paper and put it all on my circle punched out white card stock then inked it up with a dauber with brown ink, then popped dot it to put on top of leaves then I used chocolate self adhesive gems from CMTH and put them in the right hand corner to finish off the card...voila! :)

I hope you liked it and be inspired by the beauty of fall...so much fun! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

7 comments:

Tanya said...

I love your card Kari!! The lace and rick rack go great together!! You are on a roll!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Cindi said...

fantastic card! so pretty
:)

Pamela Lash said...

Love your use of lace and the dynamic fall colors for your darling card. TFS and being a Paper Hoarder!
Cyber hugs!
Mama LoveBug aka Pam

Anonymous said...

Love all the fall colors that you used Kari! Pretty Lace too!

Unknown said...

wow, what a beautiful card. I love the lace and rikrak. You rock.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Jeni Augustyn said...

Very nice thank you to scrappyscavenger hop i'm glad i stop by

Eli Johnson said...

I enjoyed reaading this

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments