Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

PurpleFuntastick Creations Guest Designer - Tuesday

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog and I am glad to see you visit again! :) Its been a rainy week so far...ugh...but we do need it so I thank the Lord for making our earth so beautiful! :) Today my guest designer Shannon from Shannon Leffew's Blog is here and she made some beautiful tags...go check it out below and give us both some bloggy love !! :)





WOW!! so beautiful with all them flowers...just love her flowers and you can find more about them on her blog for she sells them too! :) I have received beautiful ones a while back in purple of course! ;)

Thanks Shannon for being my guest today and keep up the wonderful creations you make and inspire us to do the same! :)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the love and have a blessed day friends! :)
In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

2 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

These are beautiful fall tags. You made all the flowers?! Stunning colors. This is inspiring. Thank you.

Erica Hajung Lee said...

Lovely blog you have herre

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments