Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FaItH SoNgS For His Glory - Nov 2, 2011

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog! And I have a wonderful Guest designer today Jen Young who has a fabulous testimony and project! Check it out below! :)


Aloha & Welcome!! I am the Guest DT today over at the "Faith Song For His Glory" blog. I created 2 cards using silhouette images of a little boy a little girl. I converted them to SVG's and cut them on my Cricut using SCAL. The song that I've chosen this time around is "Oh Praise Him". To Praise God is to give HIM all the Glory for everything that is going on around you and in your life. When you Praise Him, you are thanking Him, and even in hard times, you are praising Him that He has a plan for you, and that the outcome may not be something that you like, or it may be very well something you like, but whichever the case, the Lord has His plans and doesn't need to explain Himself at all.

Prayer is an important part of Praising the Lord. It is when you are talking with Him and spending time with Him. There is a lot of Praising that goes on in my prayers. Therefore, I made these cards for that very reason. For someone might need prayer, or a "Thinking of You" card, and these images reminds me of how it is so important to always Praise the Lord. If you haven't taken the time today to Praise Him, go ahead.... start with the little things... Thank Him for allowing you to be here, with your family n' friends....










Here is a video to the song I've chosen for today's post:






Here are the lyrics to this song:

OH PRAISE HIM:

Turn your ear
To Heaven and hear
The noise inside
The sound of angels awe
The sound of angels' songs
And all this for a King
We could join and sing
'All to Christ our King!'

How constant
How divine
This song of ours will rise
Oh, how constant
How divine
This love of ours will rise
Will rise...

CHORUS:
Ohh praise Him!
Ohh praise Him!
He is Holy!
He is Holy!

Turn your gaze
To Heaven and raise
A joyous noise
Oh the sound of salvation come
The sound of rescued ones
And all this for a king
Angels join to sing
'All for Christ our King!'

May you have a blessed day today and throughout the week. I pray a heaping of blessing upon you and your family!

Much Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

Wow! Thanks so much Jen for a wonderful song....which in fact I never heard but I love it! :) Thanks for sharing with us your testimony and project and until next friends have a blessed week! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments