Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Behind a bit...lol

Sorry I have not posted since I fell last week my shoulder injury has been a bit painful for me to do anything but I will be posting hopefully by tomorrow and I am working on trying to get caught up and see if I can get my digi cam to take some better pics than my cell. I can't wait to show you what I have been up to and then I got a bunch of stuff that needs to go and send out at the post office but due to the weather I have not been able to get out as much...except for injuries!...jeez...the ice can melt anytime far as I am concerned...but I will be back and will post on FB to let you see my creations that I have finished and some sneak peeks of upcoming ones!...I want to get some ideas out there to inspire you all. Thanks for being patience with me! Have a wonderfully blessed day! :)

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments