Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday ...sorry I have not been on but I do have some great cards to show you but now I am having issues with my cell and my camera will be late coming in due to not having in stock and be here next week..but that is okay...right now a little disappointed but it is still coming and that is the main thing...must be a good one to be out of stock...lol...

I will be posting my cards once I figure out the problem...it has been one thing after another so including more snow!!! my son got stuck in another city for a couple of days...not a good thing but he is home now...and thanks for being so patient!! you are great fans!! :)

Have a blessed evening! K

1 comment:

VICTORIA said...

Thank your for following and best of luck with my giveaway. Victoria :)

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments