Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, February 7, 2011

I won some blog candy!


Hello Everyone...Happy Monday...they are not always the best of days but my Mondays been pretty good the last few weeks...today I got my DCWC Stack that I won from Jenn Anderson and I am excited about that and can't wait to see what I am going to do with that...scrap booking is definitely in my future...lol.. and some cards too. Check out the pic above....it has some cool papers in it. I love the texture and different finishes it has. Fun!


I also found out that I won blog candy today from Scrappy Zeni! She said she is mailing it to me tomorrow so as soon as I get it I will post it...

Sorry I have not been able to post my latest creations due to my digi cam problems and now the computer won't post ...oye...but hopefully by tomorrow this will be fixed.
Thanks for stopping by and see y'all back soon! :)

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments