Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello



Sorry I have not been on...been so busy and with all the stuff going on being sick has not helped me any...lol...but I will be back on and I am trying to borrow a digital cam till I get my new one sometime next week...I am working on a Scrap book page but also some neat storage solutions for my Scrappy Corner...also got another Christmas card done and I still have to show you my Valentine dinner set that I did for our table...it was a great and my son is so funny! I had some great love from friends for I am a single gal not even dating right now ...so the love was nice to get! Thanks everyone for that ...Happy Valentine's day to you all! Stop back by Wednesday and I should have something up and can't wait to show you...sorry I am behind...You all have a blessed day! :)

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments