Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Last post of the day...

I wish I could have uploaded my pics for our Valentine's day table set that I made but I do have it on memory card so I will have to show that for later like my mom's V card...so disappointed...it is so cute! Cell phone pics don't do it justice so when I get my new cam soon I will get it on here for all to see.
Thanks for stopping and check out some good news below. K

3 comments:

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.3
canada goose outlet
vibram fivefingers
ugg boots
off white clothing
polo ralph lauren
fitflops sale clearance
kate spade outlet online
pandora jewelry
superdry clothing
oakley sunglasses

jeje said...

jinyi827
chaussures nike running homme pas cher Les joueurs nike free pas cher femme qui attaquent fort à la jante et peuvent pénétrer avec une vitesse comme Rajon basket nike roshe run bordeaux femme Rondo et Russell Westbrook. Vous pourriez même avoir une asics gel kinsei 6 Chaussures fête en plein air qui a un thème asics chaussures de running gel attract homme comme une scène de Freddy, Jason, ou même des cercueils air jordan 5 low china avec des vampires. La plupart de ces armes n'ont jamais été asics gel lyte 3 ns émises.


tesas said...

Recommended Reading read more look at this website replica louis vuitton go to website you can try this out

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments