Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Cards

I made some more Valentine's Day cards with my card making buddies today but I can't post them currently due to cam died...not a good thing and then my cell is not taking good pics...think something is telling me that I need to go shopping...lol...and I will but I have to wait a few days cause the weather is bad...so if I can take a better pic later I will post them. Also made a card for Stampin Shorty Creations challenge. Hope to show that but I have to let Rosie do it first on her site and then I will post it here later. It has been a busy day and bad weather and it looks like we will get more snow in the next few days...lol...so more chance to create and I will be really posting a lot...hehe... once I get the cam situation straighten out. Be blessed and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments