Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, May 16, 2011

Card day!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend even if it was rainy...I know it was here and I been under the weather but I still went out with friends and had a great time...

I had trouble with my mini album I wanted to show for my Faithbooking yesterday so I planned on showing that Wed once I correct a few things that didn't work or I didn't like...I am picky and like it to look its best!

Now today I am going to show off some cards I made the last few days...it has been a busy few days...a birthday card, two sympathy cards. I don't like making sympathy cards because they are sad but these are very simple if you need something quick...I will be making more to add to my collection since I am really low on a lot of occasions....need to get back to it this week and I planned doing so.



Well I hope you enjoyed these cards today and come back tomorrow...I am not sure my guest designer will be able to do tomorrow so if not....then I will show some more cards I am making.

Have a wonderful evening friends!
In His Love,
Kari

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those mini cupcakes are super cute.

Imogene said...

Love your Cupcake card!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!!!
Imogene

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments