Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, May 30, 2011

Guest Designer - May 30th



Hello Friends!

I am really excited to introduce you to one of my new friends that I met recently on FB Jen Roseman...she is very talented at http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/ and does great stuff. Give her some love and on here and her blog ...she is so sweet and does a lot of blog hops so make sure you sign in as a follower of hers and keep up. Below is her short bio and she will be one of my regular guest designers for my blog. I am pumped to show you what she does ...check it out! :)

My name is Jen Roseman and I honored to be a guest designer for Kari. I have been scrapbooking for 9 years and I am currently back at school to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design. I am in a lot of blog hops and I love being a part of them. I have a challenge blog that I am one of the owners.



Wow...look at that awesome LO and makes me want to go to the beach!! ...lol...thanks for sharing Jen your talents and idea!! :)

Friends thanks for stopping by and have a great day today! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

1 comment:

Gill McCall said...

This is a really cool layout Jen - TFS

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments