Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Designer - Not today

Hello Friends!

Starting next week I will have guest designers back starting next Tuesday on the 24th and I am excited about it!!! I have already booked up the rest of May and all of June and can't wait for you to meet them...it was a lot of work today to get them set up on the schedule and themes I want them to do for you....you are going to be so inspired!! I promise...these wonderful group of talents will blow your socks off!!

I will be in a few Hops in May and June and in the next few months too...lol...exciting things are happening and I am so proud to pass on the idea of Faithbooking as well...and I will explain more on that tomorrow when I finally show you my mini album that I did for my son based on his favorite scripture...you have to come back and see what that is...I was going to post on here today but it took longer than I thought to set up the schedule and talk to the designers so I will not post a project but wanted to show you what I won a couple of weeks ago and then I will be playing with these in the next few days...it is tough when I am a student studying Lay ministries and pastoral! but I know it will be worth it all once I get everything in order and in a organized schedule eventually to get it more manageable for me to do all the things I love ....but God is my first priority at all times.

You all have a wonderful evening and look at my new stamps and paper I won below and love ya all! :)
In His Love,
Kari


No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments