Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scrapbook Page in Honor for My Gramma



Hello Bloggers!

How is everyone doing? I have quite a few things to catch up on as well as the drawing thing to name the winner from the March Craft Month Celebration and then I been off for over a month due to a lot of problems including with my provider but all is resolved and I am back!!! woohoo!

So let's get going today...I have made this scrap page in honor to my gramma who died last year a few days after Thanksgiving in a car accident which was so unexpected... along with her two sisters later who were with her also...but I loved how it turned out and I think she would have been so proud. I love you Gramma and I miss you but I know you are dancing in heaven until we meet again! It was so healing and although I cried it was a release and knowing in my heart that she is with the Lord and that the Lord will get me through.



Let me know what you think! Appreciate all the comments...have a blessed day my friends!

In His Love,
Kari

2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

What a lovely remembrance page! Grandmas are so very special!

Aim said...

Beautiful layout!! Love how delicate it looks...

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments