Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Winner !!!

Hello friends!

I finally had a drawing to see who is the winner of my March Celebration Grand Prize and drum roll....please...bum bum bum....Rosie StampinShorty.....yay!!!! Congratulations Rosie!! Please send me your address and I will send it out to you by June. Thanks for participating! :) I am looking forward to another celebration next year ...so you will have to stay in tune to see what happens again next time! I am definitely gonna have to make it a bigger prize....to get the fun going next year! :)

Still cleaning my room and I think I am going to show you another green thing I did to get it organized...coming in a few days...

Also I have a contest going on FB for a name for my crafty corner and if you want you can join the fun and I am giving away a surprise prize! :) Be creative and have fun!

Well now I got to get to my room again and keep cleaning....lol...hope to have my space shown on here soon...

Have a blessed Sunday friends!

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments