Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Friday, May 20, 2011

A storage solution tip/ Re-purpose

Hello Friends!

It seems the weather is playing on my body...got the allergies/cold mixture and it is really making me tire...but I am cleaning and organizing my craft room and getting my space done to give you all more craftiness...and I am excited and found some ways to repurpose some things for my room ...so I am going to give you a glimpse of it...and then I will have pics posted on my final redecorating it ....I have a small niche in my bedroom and I love being able to do that ...especially when I can't sleep; I get up and create! which sometimes doesn't help but energize me some more...lol...

You know those convenient Frosting that you buy to keep on hand for emergencies for cakes and brownies, etc....well I took the label off and then I cut a 12x12 paper to cut a 3" inch strip and then taped it around the plastic container and a holder for my color pencils were born and I have several of these and I wanted to also show you what it looked like with printed paper...as you have probably noticed...I used my favorite color...purple of course!! it wouldn't be me if I didn't use it you know...lol...I hope I inspired you to think out of the box and come up with a solution of your own.




Sorry I have been behind a bit but you are going to love some changes I decided to make and also I have not forgot about the prizes announcements and will announce the winner this weekend if I don't forget due to my previous injuries I have a problem focusing which is not a good thing...lol...so come back to find out and keep in touch.

I am going to be in a couple of Hops soon! so I will be announcing those as I count down to them...and one is this coming week....The Proverb Woman and I can't wait to share with you what I have discovered! excited about that...

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

I also like to repurpose things nice job way to think outside the box

Anonymous said...

so simple and useful and pretty! love it!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments