Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello!

Hello Friends!

Been a very busy few days...getting ready to do two hops and then deal with getting ready for surgery that I am having on my shoulder next Tuesday. There is so much planned for this summer and it is going to go by fast!! My son don't get out till next Tuesday so he is so ready for that and me too! it has been a very busy year! He will officially be a senior in a few more days...I am happy but then I am so sad too...he is growing up into a wonderful young man but he is my last child to leave home...

I will be on the Happy Birthday to Me Blog Hop and then All About Dads Blog Hop starting the 7am on the 4th. So make sure you come back by to see what I have been up to in my crazy life! ;)

I wish you all a wonderfully blessed summer and fun times with family and friends and be safe during the storms and on the road traveling....

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments