Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, February 27, 2012

Altered Journal Design Team Project for Purplefuntastick Creations

Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog!!! :) 

Nice to see you again... Today I am sharing my DT projects and I told them to make an altered journal using the 3-dimensional flowers that they had made last week. . .

Now enjoy some wonderful creations from my DT! and don't forget the love and then check out their blog! just highlight their name and it will take you to them... :)




Lynne



Susan


Kimberly 



Tina


Shawnee














Thanks for stopping by friends as always...have a blessed week! and don't forget the love! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments