Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Junior Purplies Design Team Introduction

Hello Friends! and Welcome to my Blog! :) 

Today I am really excited to introduce you to my wonderful talented Junior Purplies Design Team from near and far...a wonderful group of dynamic, fun and talented ladies! :) Check them all out below with their project to show a few things we are going to be showcasing on my blog in the next few months....have fun and come back for some new adventures. I am going to be showing through tutorials and some other surprises this year.  Now are you EXCITED!!! :) Now go check out my wonderful DT!!! :)  I have posted their pics and bio first for you to get to know them and their creation for all to see some of their talents they have and to show some of what we will be doing...OH YEAH I am definitely going to be pushing them out of their comfort zone!! They are going to ride along with me to step out this year!!! hehe...don't forget to show the love! and thanks for your support...and look forward to some blog updates on my blog...will be changing some things around as we go...so looking forward to you sharing the journey with me! :) hugs friends!  Be blessed in the New Year of 2012! :)

The Junior Design Team consists of along with their blog - so be sure to stop by and congratulate them along with giving them some bloggie love!!!!

Andrea Stradley-http://astateofgracie.blogspot.com/

I must tell you that this isn't Kari and I apologize for that --- its Lynne and I'm filling in as our Miss Kari is having computer issues .... with that being said, I don't have the bios for the Jr. Purplies and that will be posted next week!!! I do though have their picture so that you can associate a name to a picture along with their project.



Andrea Stradley


***


Jackie Lodge with her charming husband


***


Lisa Woodward


***


Rachelle Larsen


***

Next week, not only will you get Kari back, but you will have bio's, pictures and complete listings.

I'm asking that you say prayers for our Miss Kari as their has been a death in her family and she has computer issues.

Thank you for putting up with me with today's posting and please, for complete information, stop on over and give bloggie love to the Jr. Purplies!!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Lynne (aka Miss Kari)

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

Welcome Junior Purplies! Miss Kari we are praying for you and can't wait for you to be back with us soon. Lynne, you did a fabulous job! Thanks for helping make sure the announcement still got posted. You are such a blessing!

Unknown said...

Junior Purplies you did a fantastic job, love all your creations. Will try to visit your blogs later in the day as well.

Lynne, thanks for supporting Kari in such a useful and practical way.

Kari, our prayers are with you.

Andrea said...

OHMYGOODNESS my face is so BIG lolol

Nana Campana said...

Congrats ladies!! :). Looking forward to what you will be creating!, :).

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments