Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Friday, February 3, 2012

My post of my Creation !! yes me!! hehe....Feb. 3, 2012

Hello Friends and Welcome to my blog! :)

Today I am posting my project I made for the post to go with my DT but it didn't happen that way for some reason blogger was being a bother again....but as my team yesterday did I used the digi paper and digi designs she has on Friday Freebies day...go check out the blog it is an awesome site...Far Far Hill....now check it out below...



I used a metal file box and decided to use one of the digital prints she had and I just loved the pink paper with the polka dots and then the vintage pics of the little girls so I choose one to be on the box as well and also used a lacy trim and flowers (little ones) that is from one of my favorite online shops...Ooh la la Vintage and I have the button on my right sidebar to take you there....then I embellished with a red flower and a punched out heart (one of my favorite punches I own) and stamped with my sentiment I have from Stampology in red ink and use a red bling gem on it then popped dotted it to a red flower and I did modge podge the papers and lace so it would adhere really good and will last forever...hehe...then to seal it I used my sparkle mode podge...love that and it is one of my gifts mom gave me for Christmas...I am thinking of giving this to my mom for Valentine's day...but I am not sure if she would like this but I think she will...hehe...she loves old things...

As always thanks for stopping by friends and have a blessed weekend! :) Don't forget to come by tomorrow I am in another hop to celeberate Ashley Townsend's birthday! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh your box is soooo pretty. Love it.

Unknown said...

It is sweet and I'm sure your mum will love it, why not fill it with her favourite sweets or chocolates?

Michelle F. said...

SWEEEET Kari! If Mom does any kind of crafts, fill the box with what she needs/likes and of course some chocolate ! LOL

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments