Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PurpleFuntastick Creations Guest Designer - Tues Feb. 14th, 2012

Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog! :)

I have my wonderful friend and guest designer Susan Bermudez as my guest today for our PurpleFuntastick Creations! go check it out...thanks Susan! :)

I am a guest designer for my friend's Kari's Purplefuntastick Creations blog. I had so much fun with this card. I am all about the bling and this butterfly is just too sweet. I know it is not purple but the theme was Valentine's Day. Here is my card:
I received the butterfly and heart bling in an exchange. I used my Creative Memories Double Heart Chain Border. The papers were scraps and the crochet border is from Stampin' Up. The sketch was given to me by my friend Julie and I made this card a Valentine's order. I have several more to do and am looking forward to it. Thanks to Kari for having me as a guest designer today. Please stop by her blog and show her some love...


Until next time...
Susan

Thanks Susan once again for being my guest designer today...and thanks friends for stopping by and as always please be blessed! :)


In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a sweet card.

Tiggerscraps said...

This is so sweet

Shelly Lynn said...

Beautiful card... that butterfly is lovely... and I absolutely LOVE the heart border. Did you ink the edges of it? It really pops!! TFS! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

This is such a beautiful card, Kari!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments