Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Design Team Thursday!! - Feb. 2nd, 2012

Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog! :)

Today we are doing digis and digi papers from Far Far Hill that I just love and I want to thank her for letting us use the Freebies she posts on her blog every Friday for us to use on our design post today and I wanted the girls to try digital and vintage in their own creative way...please check them out...you will fall in love....literally...I had a hard time choosing which one to use for this post along with my wonderful DT! So check it out below and don't forget to stop at Far Far Hill and check out her awesome freebies she has on Friday! and Instore for others. :)  (If you want to check out these wonderful ladies awesome blogs click on their names and it will take you there. :) )  I am going to have to show you mine on Friday for some reason it would not load my picture...grrr...but at least you get the chance to see my DT!! :) don't forget the love! :)

                                                                       Carolyn P


                                                                       
                                                                                  

                                                           

   Lynne K

  





Well that is all for today and I hope you enjoyed the creations and the chance to check out Far Far Hill digis and digital papers and don't forget to give her the love! 

Thanks friends as always for stopping by and be blessed! :) 

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

8 comments:

Skimersan said...

Hello!
I want to Thank You and Your Team for creative and interesting use of the vintage material. You now have a very surprised and delighted! I love it!
Thank you again!
With Love, Skimersan

Unknown said...

It was great fun to do and I am going to love being a Purplie.

Jackie said...

Great Job, DT Sisters.I love them all

MyCraftySpace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Great projects using FarFarHill digi's. I enjoyed this project and, my DT Sisters did an awesome job with their crea8tions.

Kimberly

Unknown said...

Great Job Design Team!
All your projects are wonderful.
Rachelle

Tammy said...

Woot woot!! hallelujah!!! It's uber great to get to experience y'alls precious, anointed creations:) be blessed
Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Unknown said...

Awesome job ladies I think we rocked it!!! So glad to be a part of this great design team!
Z

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments