Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Saturday, July 16, 2011

2nd post ...lol...


Hello Friends!

hehehe....how we doing and now for the pic of what you think I am gonna do next!....it is a fun thing something I wanted to do for awhile...and well here is a clue!! like Scooby Doo you have to guess what this is and what I am gonna do ....should be an easy start for the party!

I have stickers for the prize here....so go on and comment below this post of this one to give me your thoughts...lol...

Then in 3 hours I will show you what I did with it so it gives everyone time to do the first two posts for the time being and I also will have some guests ...so don't miss the fun!!

Kari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I know I know....you are doing a toilet paper roll album!

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Toilet paper roll album it is ....

Babe O'Mara said...

I agree, a toilet paper roll album.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments