Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Faith Sunday and an Altered Frame

Hello Friends!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and sorry I am posting this so late been feeling blah today so it took me a while and while studying my pastoral stuff God spoke to me and said you need to faithbook this today and this is my verse for you:

For you created my inmost being,
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made,
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
When I was made in the secret place,
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
Were written in your book,
Before one of them came

Psalm 139:13-18

I thought wow...I have not heard this one in a while but how appropriate he gave it to me today for I was thinking about some things and not so good some things and yet I know so many that are going through a rough time and also putting themselves down so God knew and laid this on my heart today....I pray that you know how much you mean to papa...he loves you with an everlasting love and he loves you no matter what and what you are going through he is walking through the fires before you and will get you through...he even knows the number of hair you have on your head!!! I mean I can't even imagine trying to count my hair strands can you??? It is awesome when you think of that and how you were made and how he looked at you before you were even born...this is astonishing when you think about it and it is like whhatttt???? I am that important to him and yet even through life with the all the trials, and sadness, lost and grief and even worthiness of ourselves he always loved us! I am blown away by this truth and so should you and realize YES HE LOVES YOU !!! to the end of Age!! It fills my heart with a song and I hope your heart is filled with joy of His truth!...I just love him more everyday...Praise God for his glory and his word of truth! Amen!
So remember when you catch yourself telling yourself "I am no good" DON'T BELIEVE THE DEVIL'S LIES!!!! You are worth and GOD LOVES YOU! DON'T LISTEN TO THE ENEMY, STOMP HIM DOWN AND SAY I AM LOVED!!!!
Say it with meaning and conviction till you believe it! because it is TRUE!!!
If you need someone to help you know how you can get to know God let me know and I will be glad to help you know him.

I had a frame that was broken and well I decided to alter it a bit and wanted to give it away as well...I made what I call A POSITIVE THINKING FRAME! Sounds familiar...lol...I got that from Kristal Andrews Stamp Set I brought just recently and which I love and I use a few favorite sayings on this frame...I put embellishments of flowers, buttons and stickers, bow and sticky string on it...looks a little country to me but I still liked it...and I hope you do too and I highly recommend her stamps I have a button of hers on the sidebar to go to her site and then you can check out store online! I can't wait to get some more....I am going to be posting all week of her stuff...on the stamp set "Positive Thoughts". :) I also put the Psalm verses inside of the picture frame...good way to remind yourself that God loves you! :)


Thanks Kristal for some wonderful stamps! much love to you! :) Thanks for stopping by and make sure you give Kristal some love too! check out Getting Cricky and grab the button on my side bar to take you there! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

5 comments:

Susan L said...

This is just wonderful. It reminds me of how God takes something ordinary and makes it beautiful. Love it!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

This is beautiful Kari - you inspire sew many with your thoughts,actions, words, and deeds. You inspire me and remind me how much love God does have for me and accepts me as I am, broken in dire need of repair....

Amber J said...

Very inspiring!

JulieK said...

Very beautiful! I love the verse and love how you used Kristal's stamps (One of my favorite sets!) on the frame.
Great job!

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Congrats on having 200 Followers!!! You have a great blog and it is truly a blessing to follow!
Hugs and Love Sister!
Lynne

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments