Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Islands of Adventure

Hello Friends!

Glad you stopped by today....my friend Rosie Mini is my guest designer today and I am thrilled to bring her here today...this is her first time as a guest designer so make sure you give her some bloggy love!!! :) She is going to be showing us her LOs from her trip and it is pretty cool! :)





Good Morning everyone! First I would like to thank Kari " PurpleFuntastick Creations" for asking me to be a guest designer. With all the hoopla of "Harry Potter" I thought it would be perfect to show some pictures of our vacation last year.
Recipe:
Islands of Adventure Vacation- 1 1/2 inch Storybook Cartridge
Matting- Close to my Heart Z56698 Autumn Garden Combo Pack
Owl- Create a Critter Cartidge at 3 "
Wand- Create a Critter at 5 " with silver glitter glue

Thanks Rosie for a wonderful job and love the LOs and you did an awesome job for your first time!! :)

Thank you friends for stopping by and hope you come back and see what else I am up to and then I will also be in a few hops this week so make sure you have a chance to stop by and see all the great stuff!! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments