Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hello Friends!

Great of you to stop by but I have not been able to post for some reason today and so I am going to have to delay posting the TP mini album till Wednesday and since it is so late I am wanting to make sure you get a chance to catch up on the stuff I have done since my celebration started for 200 followers so if you missed anything look at the posts below and in the archives if you want to see more of what I have done....and tomorrow I have another guest designer appearing on my blog....Rosie Mini and I can't wait to see what she has done and it is fantastic!!! :)

I hope you all have a great week and may God bless you!

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments