Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I have decided to have a party all week!

Why not! ...lol...it is too much fun...and I have another question for you all what is your favorite color combination for a lay out....hmmm...I have a LO to show you tomorrow...and I will be doing a tutorial on the TP album since I have had some people asked me how to do that...so I will show that to you on Monday....tomorrow is Faithbooking post....

I am so thrilled that some of you have come by and helped some of my friends and their blogs and websites....so here is another one for you if you check the archives you have seen that I made an altered frame the other day with new stamps I got and see if you can get the answer on that ....and she has a button that is on my sidebar....love it and I will post a new card I made for someone later...so there is more puzzles...lol..am I keeping you in suspense with all of my creations you want to see!!!! ????

Stop on back! and good night for now ... :)
Kari

1 comment:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

OOOOOO - I know the answer, K. Andrews Getting Cricky ... Kristel Andrews and I love her stamps too!!! You made a frame that had been broken.... See, I listen!!!
I love to PARTY!!!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments