Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update

First off, congrats to Kari for reaching 200 followers!!!!
Second off, this is Lynne filling in for Kari to give you an update!

Just wanted to let you know that Kari took a fall yesterday and is hurting.

She did, however, go to her son's last ballgame this evening. She will be on later this evening.
Prayers and hugs to Kari and hope this fall doesn't hinder her recuperation!
God Bless all of Kari's followers!
Lynne
Her Craftiness
(http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Oh no! Kari!I pray for restorative rest and quick healing.

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments