Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Party continues!!

Thanks Lynne for your wonderful creation! it is so darling...love the fairies! :) and make sure you all give her bloggy love on blog and check the link below! :)

Now there was only 3 comments and since Lynn was first she gets to receive my sticker prize and I will show you later what I did with it...have to keep you all in suspense so you can come back...lol... :)

Now I want to promote another thing...Eye lets setter....this is the coolest tool...I love it! I ordered it from the Eye-Lets Etc Inc and here is the link...www.eyelets-etc.com so please go check it out and they have a FB page as well and then I will be showing you how to use this later in a tutorial sometime this coming week because there is so much you can do with it and what is my fave about it is that it is magnetic so you can't lose it...lol...and helps stick the eyelets wonderfully....and I highly recommend the tool! You can go to the store here: http://store.eyelets-etc.com

So please go there and check it out! :) love their products and they have wonderful service!! :)
So go check it out and and they also carry other things and I plan on getting a few more things from them later and their service is quick and prompt and I like that!!! :) I know I am repeating but I really like them!! :)

Kari

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OH wow...that's cool...I love your Party Kari :)

Babe O'Mara said...

Sounds like a great tool. Very useful. Thanks for sharing.

Babe
youiesmom@att.nt

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments