Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Thursday!!

Hello Friends!

Did you notice anything????? I am in awe and so happy for all my friends and followers and thanks to you I reached a goal...200 followers so today we are going to party!! par-ty! par-ty! ....giggles... so starting in the afternoon I will be showing you several posts of things I made and due to blogger and the dead cam batteries I could not post and I am hoping my guest designer will also be able to post so that is just the beginning of great things to come and I will be introducing several blogs for you all to check out too! so don't miss the party and I may have a surprise or two! :)

Also those waiting for their prizes please forgive me for being so late due to health injuries I forget a lot so I have some in the mail and others going to the mail this weekend...so thanks for your patience!!! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, 200, that is awesome. Lovely way to celebrate as well.

Pocono Pam said...

wooo hooooo! 200 good for you! Congrats!

Carolyn said...

Congratulations Kari!! Just read on Kats FB post about your blog. It was so sweet of her to share a prize with you....great prize, too! Wish you much success with your blog....

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Congrats Kari! You made over the last little hump. I know you have some sweet followers.

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments