Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PurpleFuntastick Creations & Faith Verse Guest Designer - Jan 24, 2011

Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog! :)

Today I am excited to introduce you to a new Guest Designer that recently joined my Purplies group! :) and she is so sweet and very talented Tina aka Crafty and Green! :) Make sure you give her some love and check out her blog. Now check out below what she did for us today! :)

Tina take it away...

I feel so Blessed to be able to be a Guest Designer for one of my crafty friends, Kari at Purple Funtastick Creations!! I also was supposed to do a Guest Design spot for her Faith Verse Group on Monday, so I decided to combine the two into one project for your viewing pleasure today!

The Theme for January's Purple Funtastick Guest Designers is New Year/Goals/Party/Invite/Party appetizer. As much as a yummy appetizer sounds so appetizing, I'm doing weight watchers and really trying to get healthy, hehe!! So I decided on Goals. One of my goals is to start writing in a prayer journal. I have attempted this many times, but really would like it to work this time. So I thought I'd make a cool Prayer Journal! That's where one of my Favorite Bible Verses come into play! 

 As Always, I craft as Green as I possibly can!! All of the papers I used for my project are from my scrap bins! The flower I used is from a flower swap I participated in a few months ago (The colors went perfectly!) 

Close up of the Bible Verse, Luke 1:46 --Just love this!!

Thank you Kari for Allowing me the Opportunity to Guest Design on your Blog!! I really love this project I did and I hope you enjoyed it as well!! Thanks Again!!

Many Blessings,
Tina


Thanks for joining us today and wasn't Tina's project awesome and thanks Tina for being my guest designer today and looking forward to more of you crafty projects in the future...and thanks friends for stopping by and have a wonderfully blessed week...I am so sorry I am a little behind but the shoulder is not help me at all...but I will be back more I promise!! :) hugs

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

5 comments:

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

Tina, this is absolutely beautiful!!! Your projects are an inspiration and thank you for sharing!!
Hugs, Love,and Pixie Dust
Lynne

Michelle F. said...

Your altered journal is sooooo pretty Tina! Surely you will want to pick it up and write in it every day , maybe several times a day !

Shawnee said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you picked. The flower is perfect!! Great job!

Rosie said...

WOW! beautiful!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Simply ωаnt to sаy your artiсle іs as
surprіsing. The clarіty for your
put uр is ѕimply cool аnd that i can ѕuppose you're a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Here is my web-site - best blender

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments