Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wishing you A Wonderful New Year! Welcome to Jan. 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! woohooo! 


Welcome Friends and Welcome to my blog! :)

I am so excited about this New Year and hope it is my best year ever! and I wish you all the abundance of God's blessings and power to you too!! God in his wonderful riches and glory has great plans for your life to prosper you and not let the evil schemes of the enemy win over you!! I am so excited to see what he is going to do for all of us!!! I did not make a craft post here since it is Sunday and everyone is either going to be sleeping or being with friends and family to celebrate the last bit of the Holidays...but I wanted to share with you my personal tidbit and goals and aspirations....I hope you bear with me and read it for what it is worth.

I am amazed by the friends I have made in the crafty world...I have been blessed by the most amazing talent I have come across and continue to do so...I am so impressed with the kindness and the love and the care that is shown to me and others through the crafting community.  May we continue to bless each other as we go along in our crafting aspirations and journey to explore out of our comfort zone as well.  I am excited to be taught as well as to teach others through this amazing craft! I am looking forward to new products, and new crafting experience and new ways to use up the stash...hehe...and yet be creative in my own right like you...

I am also amazed by the Lord's love and how it is just beyond what I can contain in my heart and soul. How His love is so vast and yet so steadfast even in my worst self and my sins.  I know that he is an almighty God and he loves me more than I can fathom and show to the world...you have to know him to even get a glimpse of his great love.  That is my sincerest prayer that you have a Savior in your life this coming year and be blessed beyond measure.

I wanted to share with you one of my scriptures that I love: Psalm 25:4-5
Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are my God and Savior,
for my hope is in you all day long.

It reminds of who is my Master and my love! and yet he guides and gives hope and help us live!


I am going to be making some changes to my blog and the tentative schedule as I see fit and follow God's guidance to be more faith based as well as general.  I am having some big surprises coming up in the following couple of months at the first of the year which will also be my personal DT.  They will be introduced in January.  I have another surprise but I can't reveal till all the details and other things get settled away but you are going to love it! I promise! hehe...gotta have some suspense you know... :)

I am also going to be involved in some more personal ministries as God has called me to do and I will be sharing them here as well so you can take a part of my journey.  I am a licensed Lay Minister and was just approved as a Local Minister in the church.  I am excited to see where God is going to take me next.  I pray that you pray for me as I go on this new journey in my life. 

My son will be graduating this year and another chapter of my life is unfolding as a empty nester but I am okay with it just may get lonely sometimes...but I have two boys that I can't be prouder of and love them very much.

I am excited to see what you will do in the next year and I pray that you would share with me what is going on in your life...I am doing a 52 Weeks of Me and My One Word.  It is a journey of self and yet going in the direction that God has called me to do.  I am recording it and will share something every now and then ...so please if you want to join me let me know.  I will be glad to help you and support you.

Also, please be in prayer for me as I have re-injured myself in the shoulder again in less than 7 months since surgery on my rotator cuff and in the same area they think I have pulled a muscle and it is very painful...it took me 3 days to type this thing...sheesh...but I got it done! Amen!

Now that this is a New Day of the New Year ...Let's Do This Thing! and be blessed my friends! :) hugs!

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An exciting start to the year. May you be richly blessed as you seek to follow God's leading.

Part of me wishes like anything I could apply for your DT, I'm so excited at hearing of all your plans, and I am very tempted, but I am wary of the long term time commitment.

Unknown said...

Love your commitment to God and his Word. With Him you can do anything!! Hope you are healed soon! Prayers my friend.

Sarah said...

Kari, I'm so sorry you are suffering! God bless, comfot and heal you!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments