Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PurpleFuntastick Creations Guest Designer - Tuesday Jan 30, 2012

Hello Friends and Welcome to my blog! :)

Today my wonderful guest designer Zenita Barnes is my guest and  when you see this reminds me of when I was a kid! hehe.... Please don't forget to stop by her blog and give her some love! :)

Now check out below the project and recipe:

Wow!! Where did January 2012 go? I can’t believe that today is the last day of January, it went so fast!! This New Year is going to be great! I get to be guest designer today for my friend Kari here at Purplefantastick Blog!! I’ve been named to her Design team and another design team and so much more.
Kari asked me to go with a New Year’s theme on resolutions or changes or something like that. I thought long and hard about what to do and thought “I don’t like making resolutions because I know I won’t keep them.” So I decided to do a page that I can also put in my 52 weeks of Me Album that I’m working on. This page doesn’t have any pictures or really any journaling on it. The page has things that I love and like to do in 2012. I hope you try this sometime. Just doodle the things that you like on a piece of paper and put it in an album go back later and see if you still like those things or if you like more or less. It’s fun to see what you like at certain times of your life. As of January 12, 2012 I’ve started my last year of being in my 40’s and I plan on spending 2012 to the fullest and I hope you all come along with me and have FUN!!!! Hope you come on over and visit me at my blog sometime soon http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com



Thanks for stopping by as always friends and have a blessed day! :)
In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea.

Izzy Anderson said...

I love Zenita's creation. So fun!

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments