Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Love

Hello Friends!

Welcome to the Father's Love Faith Blog Hop. If you are following the hop you will have arrived here from Carolyn at http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/ then you’re in the right place. If you want to follow along from the start then visit our sponsor, My Paper Tree House at http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/ so you don't miss any thing and some great candy along the way. Lots of participants have giveaways along the journey and if you want to enter those please follow their individual requirements. Make sure you give everyone some love ! :)

At the end of every month a group of bold women gather to give Glory to God with the talents He has given us in a very loud way... :) Our prayer is that through the projects we have created you will be able to see Him in all of His Glory! May He touch you today as we look at the theme of the the Father's Love Letter.

This is how the hop works:

Below you will find the list of the beautiful and brave women that are ready to show their weaknesses in order that you may see His strength. :) Follow the line-up and please leave some love throughout the way. Winners for the Grand Prizes will be select from those who follow and comment on all of the individual blogs.

Now, please allow yourself to cry, laugh, smile, along with any other emotion the Lord may bring your way. You will find that there are many prizes throughout the hop.

Here are our sponsors:

Paper Tree House Studio: Scrapbooking Kit

Tombow: Amazing Adhesive Pack

Papperie: scrappy goodie bag

Scrappy Zeni: 8x8 DCWV Mango Frost Stack

Now let's get the hop started! :)

Here's the wonderful line-up.Link

  1. My Paper Tree House - http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/
  2. Christel Bonner - http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
  3. Monique Mixon - http://mixonthememories.blogspot.com/
  4. Carolyn Phillips - http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.com/
  5. Kari Sanchez - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/ ME
  6. Lynne Kirsch - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ NEXT
  7. Wendy Swenne - http://wendyscrappings.blogspot.com/
  8. Zeni Pradel - http://scrappyzenniblogspot.com/

Your next stop is my friend/sister Lynne Kirsch at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ and Blog. Remember to leave a comment on this post if you want to be considered for one of the Grand Prizes. :)

Now onto testimony:

I have had heck of a week and couldn't come up with a project that would go with the love letter below that PaperTree House Studios gave us to use for this hop. Actually took me to the last minute and many messed up projects and finally made a simple card. This Love of God that he has for us touches my heart and reminds me he DOES love me in spite of myself even with all the mistakes I made and my imperfections...I try to do my best in all I do but lately it has been a test to just keep going when I am facing so many trials, the health problems that continues, my latest surgery from my fall I had last year and now therapy upon me next week and not having a car and with my son in his coming year as a Senior and I will soon be an empty single mom nester and I can go on and it is making me tire just writing it ...it is like what about me Lord??? and that is when I realized WAIT!!! what is it that I am NOT doing...then I thought I had a AH HA moment....lol...we do have them occasionally ...lol...I realize I am trying to take care of everything by myself and I am not meant too and I need to let my daddy have the problems and all and I prayed and had to let God have control again and laid everything at his feet because HE DOES LOVE ME!! woot woot! and He LOVES YOU!! But we tend to forget his love for us when time is tough for us and how do we go on when we struggle and all that jazz but he said when we are weary we can lean on him and fly on the wings of eagles...and he reminds us of His love for us when we take the time to focus and by thanksgiving and prayers that he is there with us even when we feel like we are in a desert and have more than we think we can handle and yet we keep pushing on because of his love and strength! Remember you are NEVER alone and HE LOVES YOU forever! You are his child and a child of a king!! What greater love or place can we be if not in his Wings! I am so thankful to my Lord and his love that endures forever! It is a wonderful feeling that I am loved.

Please read the love letter God wants you to know! :)

Then check out my card I made for a friend who has been battling depression and I intend to give her the copy of this love letter inside to remind her of His Love for her and from me too! :)

My Child,

You may not know me,

but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1

I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2

I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31

For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27

In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28

For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28

I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12

You were not a mistake,

for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16

I determined the exact time of your birth

and where you would live. Acts 17:26

You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented

by those who don't know me. John 8:41-44

I am not distant and angry,

but am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child

and I am your Father. 1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11

For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3

My thoughts toward you are countless

as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18

And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40

For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5

I desire to establish you

with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:41

And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart,

you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29

Delight in me and I will give you

the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13

I am able to do more for you

than you could possibly imagine. Ephesians 3:20

For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

I am also the Father who comforts you

in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When you are brokenhearted,

I am close to you. Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb,

I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away

every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4

And I'll take away all the pain

you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4

I am your Father, and I love you

even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23

For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 17:26

He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3

He came to demonstrate that I am for you,

not against you. Romans 8:31

And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression

of my love for you. 1 John 4:10

I gave up everything I loved

that I might gain your love. Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,

you receive me. 1 John 2:23

And nothing will ever separate you

from my love again. Romans 8:38-39

Come home and I'll throw the biggest party

heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7

I have always been Father,

and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is…

Will you be my child? John 1:12-13

I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad

Almighty God

Her is my card:
Just something simple I took a leftover printed paper of flowers and then just cut it to size on an A2 card and then emboss the "Thinking of You" with blue to match it and then the flowers get self adhesive pearl gems and the one flower got cut and popped up with the pop up dots. Stamped in blue some simple butterflies around the flowers (got to have the butterflies...Smile)
Simple but pretty ...hope you like it.



Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment and your e-mail so I can get a hold of you if you win...I do have stickers of Faith for the prize....just forgot to take a pic of it...lol...oye...but it is by Stickos.

In His Love,
Be Inspired!
Kari

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card and the bling on it
uniquemoniquecreating.com

Pammejo said...

Very nice card and yes on Eagles wings we are able to fly with God's strength. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Your card is very pretty!! Thanks for sharing your story!! I am also a single mom and have struggled with guilt that my daughter will never have her father completely in her life. But reading this I have realized that she will have her Heavenly Father right with her all the time. Thanks for sharing, praying for your health!!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Jess B. said...

Very inspiring and great card. He's an on time God! Oh yes He is! TFS

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Doris P. said...

yes, good thing his arms are strong since i have had to lean on them quite a bit... My favorite song is by Rich Mullins - Awesome God. Have you heard it yet.... if not - do listen!! btw.. your card is so very pretty :)
parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Your card is lovely, and your words really hit home. I am so guilty of carrying everything myself..away from my family and from God. It's so imprtant to remember that we aren't alone. Thank you.
firelass51@aol.com

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely andthanks for sharing your story.

Bunnyfreak said...

Thanks for sharing what has been going on in your life. Love the floral card.

vick6740 said...

Simple but very beautiful...thanks for sharing!!

vick6740@yahoo.com

Charlotte Cornett said...

Love your card!! Thank you for sharing with us, I can relate to some of your struggles BUT remember God is with us!
Charlotte

Lynne said...

We all have this Ah Ha Moments when we seem sew overwhelmed that we just can't go or function it is at this time we do need to remember God's Love that he showers on us and his shoulders that we need to lean on in our time of need. God bless you and keep you my dear friend and sister in Christ! Love you
Lynne Kirsch
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Anita Braddock said...

Love your Card your colors a great flowers give a special touch. thanks for sharing.
Anita
abbraddock@msn.com
may god always be with you.

Wendy Swenne said...

Lovely card.

God bless,

Wendy

Rachelle said...

Lovely card and I know your friend will be very glad. Thanks for sharing your story. I am a new follower.
Hugs and Praying for your health.
Rachelle {Crafti}

joydee1963 said...

Already a follower,great card,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

So inspiring !!! I too have found it hard sometimes to step back and let HIM take control. We find ourselves overwhelmed with worry and pain. You are so strong!! I do like your card!! Thanks for such great inspiration!!

Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Vicki said...

Well, I don't see my post from yesterday but I as here..I have the same paper in pink that you used on your card..
God wants us to fully lean on him but that is easier said than done, but when we are able to give in life is good..:)

Scrappin' Sista said...

Your card is beautiful. I know your friend will love it. I love all the special touches. Great job! TFS!!! Love ya lots and there ain't nothing you can do about it!

Scrappy hugs my sis,
Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Crafty and Green said...

For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 Thank you! I needed this right now!!

Beautiful Card!

Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sweet card. Thank you for sharing your story. God's arms are strong enough.

Lisa's Memory Parlor said...

What a cute card! I love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing your project, and your touching story! God Bless
lisa_williamson 2004 @ yahoo.com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

you know what? Sometimes simple is better. your card is GREAT!!! You are right sometimes we make things too complicated. We need to give them to the One who can handle everything! God bless you sister.
esigmon at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Testimony!!! Iam so glad He LOVE ME!!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet card for your friend Kari :) It is truly hard to remember that we don't have to do things on our own isn't it? One of the things I struggle with most is remembering to ask our Father for help :) thanks for sharing your self with us.

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Kari, your card is beautiful! I love that you reminded us that regardless of what we are going through, we don't need to worry, because our Father is taking care of us! Love you sis!

Nana Campana said...

Kari, I loved your card and even more your story... I totally resonate with your testimony and it is a refreshing thing to go back to depending on Him. :) Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your story and your talent. teelayoung at hotmail dot com http://coffee24tea.blogspot.com

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments