Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

jackie bio

Hello Friends!

I am having a wonderful and sweet friend as my guest designer this week sorry I didn't post earlier on Tuesday but I have gotten a cold now...sheesh...on top of recovery so it has been hetic at the least trying to stay on top of everything....so give some love to my friend Jackie!! :) she is a wonderful person and I just love her! :) She made a wonderful card for the Father theme ...Give her some love on her blog too! http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
Link
Hi I'm Jackie. I'm fortunate enough to be married to a man I adore, who's also my best friend. I'm the mother to 3 children I love with all my heart and also an extremely over weight yellow lab (who doesn't know she's a dog) . I love scrap booking ,card making and crafting. I've scrap booked for years but never made a card or a mini till the last 3 months. I just love doing them now.

This is a card I made for my Dad. I wanted it to be as personal as possible and still look nice. So I added some little dots and stitching by hand.It's a standard a2 card.I used a stamp for sentiment on front and inside.My Dad is a Vet so I used red,white and blue plus I think those colors just scream out HERO. My dad has Alzheimer's disease so everyday that I spend with him is special.My Dad always called me Jack Rabbit as a nick name, but as his disease has progressed it's became my "name" the only one he can remember sometimes. Alot of people asked me why I named my blog Jack Rabbit Scrappin'...well that's why I chose it, kind of in honor of my Dad. I hope you like the card and I hope you and your family have a Blessed Father's Day.

Thank you Kari for the opportunity to be a guest on your Blog. It's been fun.

Thanks Jackie for a wonderful card and great job!!! :)

In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a sweet fathers day card. He's going to love it! Love the sentiment inside :-)

-Sam :-)

Gill McCall said...

such a lovely project jackie - FTS

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments