Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Winners!!

Hello Friends!!

Hope you all are doing great! and I am on the mend and as promised I wanted to get all the winners drawn for the Hops I have done in the past few weeks and drummmrrrooooolllllll.....dum de dum...boom boom....giggles...ok...here they are:

I forgot to add that you need to contact me by e-mail at purplefuzz06@yahoo.com...sorry got to send this twice now....and you have two days to claim or I will draw another winner.

Happy Birthday to Me Hop...!..... #4 Amanda! Birthday stickers
All About Dad Blog Hop...!.....#3 Darlene...Stampology stamps
Proverb Woman Hop...!....# 12 Charlotte Cornett...scrapping Stickers of all season

Thanks and congratulations to all the winners!!! woohoooo!!! :)

I have a few more hops I will be in for the rest of the month in fact 3 more....lol...so stop back and enjoy some more inspiration and fun and of course blog candy!!

On Monday planned to get back to schedule and introduce some cards I made...I need a video cam to show the one so I am going to wait till my friend Ryan comes and helps me with it, but I think you will love it once you see it!

Thanks for stopping by and much love to you and have a blessed day! :)
In His Love,
Be Inspired,
Kari

No comments:

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments