Come to be inspired and have fun tagging along with me on my crafting journey as I do my creative activities .....Cardmaking, Scrapping, Faithbooking ... by Kari

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello Tuesday!

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog! glad to see you! and thanks for the love! I am so thrilled with the comments and love I have received in the Hops I been doing and on my regular posts! You are the sweetest! :) love you all! :)

This brings me to my next goal...I want to reach 200 by June 30th and we are so close! I think we can do it and by sharing the word and I updated the tentative schedule...makes for a nice blog to check out...lol...if I may say so myself...love to give and create! It is the best thing...love to give surprises and I have not had that chance lately so I am going to get going and the prizes for the past month will be sent out on Friday...sorry for the delay ... just hetic right now with my schedule...and I am feeling much better the shoulder continues to improve everyday...and therapy starts this week...I will be involved in several hops coming up so make sure to sign up for my e-mail notifications for the blog to see what is up...I will be announcing winners soon for the past weekend hops...thanks for those of you who have commented and you are so kind and thanks for the positive feedback...

I will be sharing my guest designer later tonight and then also I have to post my fab idea for a craft that I did...and yep you will have to come back and find out what that is...lol...

Thanks for stopping by!
In His Love,
Be Inspired!
Kari

5 comments:

Crafty and Green said...

Hello! New Blog Follower!! Good Luck on your goal to hit 200!! You can do it!!

Blessings!!

In Him,
Tina

www.cratyandgreen.blogspot.com
Stop on by my blog sometime! It's only about 2.5 weeks old!!

Tambo said...

New follower, please come visit mine. thanks, Tami
Tambo's Creations

Kimberly J. said...

Thanks! I am a new follower!! :)
My blog is hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com
*hugs*
Kimberly

Tammy Schmitt said...

I'm always looking to follow purple:-) Good Luck with your blog:-)

~Tammy


http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Hi Kari! I just became a follower, #187 I think! You are doing great! I am also going to grab your blinkie and place it on my blog! If you want to, grab my blinkie from the blog! And thank you for praying for my head!

Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

I love your comments and let me know what you think! :) hugs!

> <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments