Hello Friends and Welcome to My Blog! :)
Welcome to Lynne's Mad Hatter 60th Birthday Tea Party Blog Hop Day 2 --- don't be late for this very important date and just to be sure you're not late, we're serving tea for not one day but two!! Watch out for rabbit holes, and those drink me and eat me potions as you must do them in moderation. You'll never know what you will see beyond the looking glass --- sew, sit down a spell and enjoy the talented ladies as we hop along in Wonderland. Warning, watch out for the Queen of Hearts as she is losing in the game of croquet and its off with your heads!!!!!
If you stopped at my blog to just visit today, I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!! But if you came from Kimberly then you are in the right place...now lets have some tea....or cookies if you prefer....hehe
Rather than cake, crumpetts, tarts and cookies, we have blog candy and I mean some sweet treats that are being offered by our great sponsors:
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you
- Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
- Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card
- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
- PSA Stamps at www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
To be eligible by posting you must comment and post on each stop of our tea party along the way --- now remember to hold your pinky out when drinking your tea --- will that be 1 lump or 2?
If you stopped at my blog to just visit today, I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!!
Here is my project and I decided to make a really cute card for her since I am sending the frame to her from yesterday's party....got to love that "tea mouse" that well had a little too much tea and crumpets! :) hehe
I used a glittered Navy cardstock from my stash and then I used a different coloring page as my digi and cut it out and I am trying to make it look a little 3-D by cutting out the teacup and saucer but you can't tell her and then I popped dotted it and I colored it with my water color pencils and then blinged it up with my stickles ands...then stamped the sentiment "happy birthday that I had and oh yeah...I used my white jelly roll pen to make the stitches on the rim of the card...and inside is a personal note...
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets and your next stop is not Twiddledee and Twiddledum but at Digi My World - http://digimyworld.blogspot.com/
Sad to say but the party must come to end and don't forget the love! :) Thanks for stopping by and be blessed! :)
Hugs, Love, Tea Cups and Crumpets (hehe),